marți, 21 ianuarie 2014

88. Robbie Williams - Let Me Entertain You

2013 Music Top
Position: 88 of 100
Artist: Robbie Williams
Song: Let Me Entertain You
Album: Life Thru A Lens (1997)







I was on the elevator one day, leaving the house to go to work when this song popped into my earphones and BAM! All of a sudden I found myself filled with this rich amount of energy and I took a second to realise that this is actually a very good song and that Robbie Williams, for all his Take That poppiness, churned out one of the best rockers of the late 90s. No surprise that the video is inspired by KISS' stage persona - one of the most outrageous rock shows on Earth. Bottom line to take away: whenever you find yourself low on fuel, this song is a great kickstarter.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu